Friday, December 23, 2011

Champion Cat-Stacking


Hello... I know I haven't posted in a while but I did some intense cat-stacking today, plus some artsy photos I took at floor level.  Here are a couple of photos.  I got nearly twenty random pieces of junk that were lying around my room stacked on top of the cat.  Curious as to what they are?  From left to right: A cat toy, a duct tape ear leftover from my duct tape Batman mask, a photo stand, pieces of my ceramic Loch Ness Monster, a crumpled up piece of paper the cat likes to play with, a pen, a Swiss army knife, another cat toy (this one is a mouse), yet another cat toy (spiky ball), an assortment of clips and key rings I put on my lanyards, a squeezy brain, a lead container, a flashlight, and another pen.  The thing on her head is, obviously, a bow such as one would put on a present.  Since it's the day before Christmas eve, I also implore you to check out the Google homepage today. And, while you’re on Google, try typing in “Let It Snow” for some festive fun.  For even more pointless entertainment, also try “Do a Barrel Roll” and “Tilt.”  Yay Google Easter eggs!
I also like what YouTube has done with the little snowflakes on the play thing.  Merry Christmas!  Go ahead and treat yourself to the Futurama Christmas special or a new gadget!
Also:  Has anyone seen Tin-Tin yet?  Is it any good?  I love the comics but suspect the movie is not going to be anywhere near as good.
Random thought for the day: I want to recommend Nerd News, another blog, only with current nerd news updates, most of which I'm too lazy to post.  If you want to keep up-to-date, it's the blog for you. I also have found a nerdy Christmas wish list survey, including every gadget you might want...  If you feel like it, please head on over to Nerd News  (a different Nerd News... Weird, I know) and go to the bottom right under "What Do You Think?" OR post a comment with a list of the nerdy stuff you want this year.  It may be tech junk, a new T-shirt, or some gimmicky toy... Me?  Kindle Fire all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment