Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow day!



Okay, so today I have a snow day, which means I have a lot of time to dibble away on the internet.  Already I've watched four Futurama episodes and have designed yet another pair of Nike ID shoes.  Click here to see them.  In case your internet is as slow as mine is, I have small pictures of each shoe that I'll post.  Meanwhile, the weather here is dreadful.  It is freezing and windy, with little bits of snow coming down, and it is super unpleasant to be in.  This morning I went for a walk and saw a poor kitty out in the cold on my street, but I just saw it from a distance, and when I went back to look for it (I did this multiple times) I could never find it.  :(  But eventually it got too cold to stay out any longer, so I had to come back in, thaw my frozen hands, and promise myself I'd go out to look for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment