Thursday, December 8, 2011

Renee French

Today (or this evening, rather) I'd like to recommend an amazing artist, Renee French, who I discovered not too long ago because I found her book Micrographica at the library.  If you've ever read this book, you'll know why I felt like i HAD TO GET IT and also why I fell in love with it (and it's author) immediately.  If you've never seen it, click here.  In case you can't tell from the Google Books preview, it's about 5 and a half inches tall, was drawn on pieces of paper that were about a centimeter large, and is an epic story about some mice and a ball of crap (far more riveting than it sounds.)  To learn more about Renee French, as well as seeing some of her work and her blog, click here.  Speaking of blogs, I have discovered an awesome blog with a lot of really cool art, music, and links.  Please visit "Call Me A Lyre..."

No comments:

Post a Comment