Sunday, January 15, 2012

Got Futurama Apparel?

Today I had what I thought was a very unique and awesome idea: A Zoidberg hat!!!  After some extensive Googling, however, I discovered that my idea wasn't that original after all.  But I did find some incredibly awesome hats that I just HAD to share.  That also reminded me that I have been having inspiration after inspiration for Futurama-themed T-shirts (I know, I spend WAY too much time thinking about Futurama).  Anyway, there are so many that I couldn't do them all in one post, but I'll do a few every time and eventually they'll all be there.  And so, without further ado, presenting the best Futurama (and other nerdy) hats EVER!!!  (Keep in mind that I DID NOT design or make these, I just found them on the internet). 
Number 1: The roll-up Zoidberg hat
Number 2: The beastly Batman hat
Number 3: The intense R2-D2 hat
Number 4: The adorable Bender hat
Number 5: The sweet Nibbler hat
Number 6: The incredible Brain-parasite hat
And, for even more amazing geeky hats, visit The Geekery at Cutiehats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment