Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Monkey Day!

Hello everyone, and happy monkey day! Today I have some more Nike ID shoes, although I'm sure you're getting rather sick of them by now.  Nevertheless, here are the links:
Red and blue skate shoe
Maroon, yellow and orange skate shoe
Purple, green, and orange street shoe
And here, as always, are the little pictures in case you can't load the interactive one.  The picture below is what it looks like when you scan my iPod.  Interesting.



Speaking of things interactive, I've discovered a black hole simulator (in my ongoing quest to know everything I possible can about black holes.)  It's really entertaining; you can navigate a black hole, orbit a black hole, and drop things into a black hole too. Check it out!  (Note: the link takes you to the Hubblesite black hole page.  To play with the sims click on "up close and personal" at the top of the page, then "questions and experiments" on the bottom right.  This will take you to a page with a list of activities.  All the fun ones are on the right under "Experiments."  Have fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment