Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Nike ID Shoes... And what is a label?




Today I have some more Nike ID shoes.  They're not the greatest, but maybe they'll catch on.  Anyway, the links are: 
I have the little images in case you can't load the full-sized ones. And, while you're at it, design your own!  I would love to see your designs, so if you come up with any, post the link in a comment!

I also found a few neat websites, and with the gift-giving holidays coming up, they’re perfect for the geek or nerd on your list.  Take it from me.  Here are the links: 
Today was the first time I tried putting a label on my post.  I have no idea what that does, but it should say “Blathered by Grace at 7:04 AM”.  If it looks cool, I’m going to start putting that at the bottom of all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment