Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coupler?

I think I might've found a way to connect two USBs together for my Kindle Fire and keyboard... It's called an audio/video coupler or adapter.  I don't quite understand the subtleties of USB; would this work?  It looks like it would, because all I need to do is connect them.  They also have the same thing on Amazon, but I don't know much about electronics.  Is $15.67 a fair price for this sort of thing?  One concern is that they might not work together because they would be trying to draw power from one another.  And OH YEAH, what's a USB 2.0 (micro-B connector)?  That's what the Kindle Fire is, but I can't tell if that is a regular-sized USB port or something that would require a cable with a standard USB connector on one end and a smaller connector on the other or something of that nature (you know, like a phone charger cable or something).   This is SO CONFUSING... someone help me please!
Also, I found a picture on my computer of the Batman family tree, which I'm posting above.  Random, I know, but pretty intense, especially because it was drawn by Bob Kane.  BOB KANE!!!  The big daddy of Batman!!
Another random thought:  Do any of you followers watch ASDF movie?  I have been watching them a lot lately (and, needless to say, annoying the heck out of my family by constantly quoting it at them.)  Which one is your favorite?
Yet ANOTHER random thought:  I discovered a new, awesome website known as the Discovernator, crazy amazing facts, that has quite a lot of random info.  It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment