Monday, December 12, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

Hello... Today I have a special challenge for you.  It's a scavenger hunt!  I want you to go to Google (Bing will NOT work) images and type in the keywords Nerdy Babble Today.  If that does not work, try different variations, such as putting it in quotes, adding blog to the end, or capitalizing each word.  You might even try searching for specific pictures from the blog.   Then find all of the pictures from my blog that you can (you might have to refer to it once or twice to check) and post the number that you found as a comment.  PLEASE let me know if it doesn't work.  Off you go!

Random thought for the day: I found a website where you can make your own crossword puzzle.  I'll begin working on one today and will post it here as soon as I finish.  If you want to make your own crossword, please share it with me!  This is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment