Friday, March 23, 2012

A T-Shirt A Day Keeps the Boredom Away

I have designed so many T-shirts over the years, I hardly know what to do with them.  There are too many for me to actually wear, so most designs are just sitting in a folder on my computer.  I'm not really interested in selling them, they're just for my own amusement.  And for all I know, someone else came up with some of them before me, anyway.  But, I have decided to post a new T-shirt design every day.  They're really just up for viewing, and I would be very unhappy if I saw somebody wearing one or something.  And most of them are obscure Futurama references.  Nevertheless, here is the first one.  It is, naturally, an obscure Futurama reference.  And, for more fun, visit Fashionably Geek.  I highly recommend their T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment