Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Help "Nancy Sends the Slab" go viral

Recently, I went on a hiking trip in southeastern Utah with my parents, grandparents, and led by my aunt and uncle.  We visited several amazing ruins, which I will post pictures of later on.  On the way back one day, we had to scale a steep slab to get back to the car.  My grandparents (ages 79 and 83) were struggling to ascend it.  We managed to capture a video of my grandmother climbing, which was later posted on YouTube.  This incredible video shows something not every 79-year-old could do, and your comment, like, or even mere viewing of this video will help it along to the fame it deserves.
A random thought: Zoidberg emoticon, anyone? (V) (,',',) (V)

WATCH THE VIDEO:

1 comment:

  1. I admire your grandmother's effort (and success!). How neat.

    ReplyDelete