Thursday, March 22, 2012

Giant Gummy Bear, Anyone?

Call me a sucker for novelty junk, but I was in this awesome gas station that had a restaurant and store and book shop inside it, as well as regular gas station stuff recently.  It was filled with novelty stuff; I was going crazy.  Originally, I was going to restrain myself from buying anything silly, and so I went up to the counter with only a Doctor Pepper, but I quickly saw an entire shelf-load of stuff I knew I was going to end up bringing home.  I narrowed it down to Pac-Man mints that came in a tin shaped like a ghost and a giant gummy bear.  I later discovered that the gummy bear, made in China, had the texture (and flavor) of rubber, but at the time the only thought running through my head was "It's so BIG!"  Naturally, I had to buy it.  Before I started eating it, I made sure to take some pictures, because, after all, I only bought it for the novelty, not to eat, so it needed to be well-documented.  Here they are.  (For privacy reasons, I am not posting the pictures that my face is in, but if you want to see them, send me an email at thetoothpickchick@gmail.com, and if I can determine that you are someone I know, I will send them along.)

No comments:

Post a Comment