Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Quest For the Missing Font... Accomplished!

Readers who have been with me for a while should remember my desperate hunt for a font I had fallen in love with several months ago.  And today I have good news-- for I have found it!  My beloved font is called Centaur, and you may recall that I came across it in a book called The Deep Freeze of Bartholomew Tullock (which, by the way, is an excellent book.)  I have a fantastically old version of Microsoft word at home, which explains why I couldn't find it.  However, during a Journalism project in Adobe InDesign (which, tragically, I don't even have on my computer at home), I was scrolling through a list of fonts looking for a good headline font, and lo and behold: There was my dream font.

No comments:

Post a Comment