Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Nerd's Essential App List

As a geek with an Android, I'm always looking for entertaining ways to pass the time as well as proudly blazon my geekiness to anyone who happens to want to play with my Kindle Fire.  In my hunt for apps, I've found some pretty good ones, which I'll post in a list below.  If you have any suggestions, please post comments with them.  If you have an Apple product, I'm afraid I can't help you much because these are all Android apps (with the exception of Minecraft.)
1. X-Comics app
2. G+ Motor Academy Racing
3.Geekcast Podcast
4. XKCD reader app
5. NodeBeats
6. Moon Phase Pro
7. Periodic Table of the Elements
8. Stupid Zombies
9. Minecraft Pocket Edition
10. Pocket lightsaber
11. Atari Greatest Hits
12. Warp Dash
13. Colossal Cave Adventure
14. Dark Nova
15. Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom
16. Shift Platformer Game (A total ripoff of Portal, I know...)
17. Fantasy Jump- Geekier than Doodle Jump!
18. Doctor Who Daleks
19. My Pet Zombie
20. NASA Space Weather Viewer
21. Cyber Knights RPG
22. High Flyer Jetpack Tests
23. Appy Geek
24. The Mastermind Code Breaking app
25. The Adventures of Tin-Tin app
26. Design app
27. Pocket Trivia: Futurama
28. Battle Legend Infinity
29. Invasion From Mars
30. Star Trek News RSS Feeds
31. Weird Pics
32. BookAnd: Your Dream Bookstore
33. Dungeon Hunter
34. Ultimate Geek Soundboard
35. Robotek

Random Thought:  I've found what appears to be the coolest chair ever (unless you happen to Google "coolest chair ever," in which case you will find some chairs that go beyond cool...)

No comments:

Post a Comment