Saturday, April 14, 2012

Episode 1 as Explained by a Three-Year-Old

Ah, the sweet simplicity of childhood.  When I was younger, I used to like to write books with my brother.  I would dictate to him, and he would write it down.  I also drew the illustrations in crayon, though sometimes he helped a little.  I was watching Star Wars Episode 1 the other day (in case you didn't know, that's the one with the really annoying little kid as Anakin Skywalker.)  Anyway, I was reminded of making a book based on Episode 1 when I was about three years old.  After I hunted it down, I was laughing out loud.  It was almost identical to the movie, just cut down and with better pictures.  I knew I had to share it.  So, enjoy the first three pages of Star Wars: Episode I as Explained by a Three-Year-Old!  (I apologize for the fact that these are rather poorly scanned.  I was hesitant to fold down the cover so they would fit into the scanner better.  Keep in mind that they're drawn on flimsy paper and I didn't want to destroy pieces of my childhood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment