Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heat and how to Prevent it

Hello humble readers of my blog (all zero of you)! 
My hands are sweating madly as I type this.  The thermometer says it's 85 degrees IN MY HOUSE!!!!  YIKES!!!!!  My air conditioner is broken, too, which doesn't help the heat much.  AND my fan is tiny, and doesn't put out much air.  In relation to this HOT problem, see today's Invention of the Day!
Today I have 2 random thoughts!!!  They are:
#1  I have decided that Futurama is awesome. 
#2  I got a carpet shampoo-er today.  It's interesting.... I believe it will used to clean the cat vomit stains.
Invention of the Day: Ice suit.  It's insulated walls keep the ice from melting and the inside from getting too hot or too cold.  There are layers of ice along the inside panels, so when you climb in, you're instantly cooled.  It's advised that you keep this product in the freezer when not in use.  Roomy inside with a comfortable fit for two (or even three!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Toothpick Chick~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment