Thursday, July 18, 2013

Toynbee Talk is Up!

Good news, everyone! I have just launched Toynbee Talk, a blog exclusively about Toynbee Tiles!  The blog is going to be an up-to-date collection of tile sightings, discussions, informational posts, and more.  After the success of my Toynbee Tile posts on this blog, I gained a large online audience-- it seems that there isn't much information available on the internet about the House of Hades tiles I've spotted, and I was contacted by numerous people who'd seen the tiles and come to this blog for information.  After hearing about more and more sightings, I decided to expand to a separate blog specifically for Toynbee posts, and thus Toynbee Talk was born.  I encourage everyone to check it out and spread the word so Toynbee Talk can become a successful internet resource for Toynbee Tile enthusiasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment