Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holidays and Whatnot

Hello everyone; I know it has been quite some time since I last posted, but I have been fairly busy studying for finals, taking finals, and doing Christmas-related activities.  I had a great holiday and I hope all of my lovely readers of this blog have too.  I'm very excited to say that I finally got a new mandolin for Christmas, because my old one was a fifteen-dollar thrift store item and sounded terrible, with awful tone and a buzz on every note.  However, I now have a very nice Kentucky A-style mandolin which sounds amazing, and I have been playing it almost non-stop since Christmas.
Here's a picture of my new mandolin:


 I am also pleased to announce that I now have my own laptop as well, which I was able to buy with my Christmas  money.  It's a very sleek Dell Inspiron 14z ultrabook, which I am going to blog on from now on.
This is what it looks like:



  Looking back, I see that I went through a stretch where I posted a lot of Minecraft pictures that I'm sure nobody really cared about, and I'd like to apologize for that now, and I'll endeavor not to make posts of that kind in the future.
 Anyhow, I hope you all had a very nice Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Monkey
Day, and that today you're having a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment