Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Giant Enderman

Hello,
Going along with the Minecraft theme from yesterday, here are some shots of the huge Enderman I built in one of my worlds.  I think that Endermen, despite being monsters, are incredibly cute, and in fact, I am currently working on making a stuffed, fleece Enderman (I'll post photos when I'm done.)  Anyway, so I have this random exploring world that I basically just use for experimenting (in this world I have the Airborne House-On-a-Stick, Giant Enderman, and a huge target I use for archery practice, and there are also some cool NPC structures, like a neat temple I found.  More on those later.)

So here are a few screenshots of my Giant Enderman (and in the background you can see some of the other structures I was talking about above.





No comments:

Post a Comment