Monday, September 5, 2011

LANYARDS!!!

Hey guys, so I've been making a lot of those little plastic lanyards these days, and I'm hoping to make a Youtube account so I can post some how-to videos that are more comprehensive than the ones I used.  Anyway, if you are a person who I see regularly or will see in the near future, you can place orders for a lanyard now! (If I don't see you in person I can mail one, but the price will be a little higher because of shipping.)  I'm trying to think of a reasonable price to charge for materials, time, and key rings/clips that come with.  Does 50 cents per lanyard sound reasonable ?  I am trying to make a small profit to add to the iTouch fund.  You can post an order today by just posting a comment with the following information:
 1: Your name
2: Type of lanyard: Right now I can do circle and square ones, and I hope to learn other styles soon.  You can place an order for a kind I don't know how to do yet, because I'd love to learn more styles, but keep in mind it will take a little longer to make.
3: If you know I won't be able to give it to you in person, your address.
4: What you'd like your lanyard to be: I can do bracelets, key chains, cat toys..... Just tell me what you want it to be.
5: Colors!  Right now I only have green and black, but if my business gets rolling I will probably buy more colors, so if you could please put first preference, (any color you like!) and then say green and black is okay as a backup option, that'd be great!  (If, for some reason, you hate green and black, you can always just place that in your order and keep in mind that it will take much longer for your lanyard to be made, that's fine too.)
PLEASE ORDER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment