Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toilet Paper Rolls

Today i've got some more Slurb, an amazing magic eye, and a special treat-- my toilet paper roll pyramid I made a few years ago!! All the rolls were recycled shortly after the picture was taken, but it was great.  I saved toilet paper rolls for over a year.  In case you were wondering why the picture looks so weird, I had to cut myself out of it (because I don't know how private this blog is, so I just wanted to protect my own identity (call me paranoid, but it's just a precaution....)  Anyway, you can see the pyramid just fine... And oh yeah..... DON"T FORGET TO DO MY POLL PEAS AND THANKS YOU!!  Here's something weird I just discovered: you'll recall just the other day I posted a link to sporcle.com and said how fun it was: Today I discovered this on Sporcle :  http://www.sporcle.com/blog/2011/08/blog-about-sporcle-win-an-ipod-nano/ 
Is that not weird??! I hadn't seen that before today, and simultaneously posted about Sporcle on my blog.  Unfortunately, I don't really need or want an iPod nano; I have a nano chromatic which I'm happy with, and no one likes the one with a tiny touch screen anyway.  I'm saving for an iTOUCH-- so close, yet so far.....





 

No comments:

Post a Comment